Skip to main content

Personal Property Tax Forms

Links to all forms required for filing personal property tax.  This includes the Personal Property Tax Statement (Form 632), Affidavit of Owner Eligible Personal Property Claiming Exemption from Collection of Tax (Form 5076), EMPP Affidavit and Statement for PPT and ESA (Form 5278) and all forms for "specific" personal property tax filings (ex wind turbines).