Because Treasury has started issuing the expanded Michigan EITC supplemental check payments for tax year 2022, it is no longer necessary to view or manually update your address. If you moved between last year and now, please be sure your new address is on your 2023 individual income tax return filing.
State Education Tax
State Education Tax Act, Summer Property Taxes
- State Treasurer's Certification Letter of the 2023 SET Levy
- State of Michigan CEPAS for SET RETT MHT Payments via EFT
- 2720, Return for Michigan State Education Tax, Mobile Home Tax and Agriculture Property Recapture Tax
- Form 4341, County SET Settlement Summary Report
- Procedures for Refund of Excess Payments of the SET to the County or State and Annual Reporting
- Department of Treasury Letter on Retaining the $2.50 Per Billable Parcel Fee
- Heidelberg Building, LLC v. Michigan Department of Treasury, Court of Appeals, SET Late Interest Rate Application
- Local Governments contact information
Contact Your Local Treasurer for more information about paying your summer property taxes.