The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How do I verify the Letter of Inquiry I received was sent by the Michigan Department of Treasury?
You may verify the Letter of Inquiry was sent by the Michigan Department of Treasury using eServices.
Click on the above link and follow these steps:
- Select "more" the "Inquiries" option
- Then select "Inquire about Other Topics"
- You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer's Social Security number
- Primary filer's last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted gross income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If you AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-