What if I misplaced or never received my Letter of Inquiry?
You may request a copy of your letter by using eServices.
Include your full name, complete current mailing address and the tax year with your request.
Click on the above link and follow these steps:
- Select "more" on the “Inquiries” option
- Then select “Request a Copy of a Letter”
- You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-