Michigan Treasury Online: Overview of Sales, Use and Withholding Changes
Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) enhancements are being applied over a period of time. The first set of changes includes:
- Reduction in the number of steps to create a profile and establish a business relationship.
- Single Sign-On – Taxpayers will use one user name and password to enter the MTO site, file a return, and make a payment.
- Self Service – Taxpayers will have the ability reset their own user name and password.
- Self Delegation – Taxpayers have the ability to select which functions they would like to perform on behalf of the business.
- A new feature for Sales Use and Withholding Filers: Fast File Now- allows for immediate access to file and pay your tax returns without creating a business relationship.
For a complete list of MTO Changes, review the Summary of Changes document.