When will I receive my refund?
You may check the status of your refund using self-service.
There are two options to access your account information. Account Services or Guest Services
View more details on these options
- If you use Account Services, select “My Return Status” once you have logged in.
Note: When you create a MILogin account, you are only required to answer the verification
questions one time for each tax year. If you have previously established a MILogin account
you may use the same username and password for multiple state agency access. (Treasury,
Secretary of State, Unemployment/UIA)
- If you use Guest Services, select “Where’s My Refund” and you will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-
Note: Include the AGI/THR and tax year for which you are inquiring.