The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
2019 CIT Forms and Instructions
COVID-19 Updates for Corporate Income Tax
- 2019 Calendar Standard and Financial filers with tax period ending 12/31/2019 filing deadline is July 30, 2020.
- 2020 first quarter and second quarter estimated payment due date is July 15, 2020.
- Online services: Available.
- Coming January 25th: NEW web service for business tax taxpayers!
- Ask and review answers to your general or account-specific Sales tax, Use tax, Withholding tax, Corporate Income tax, or Michigan Business tax questions through Treasury's Business Tax eService portal.
- Use Ask Us a Question.
- View the Treasury COVID-19 page for additional information.