Skip to main content

General: What are the phone numbers for the Departments I may need to contact?

  • The regulatory and credentialing section of the Michigan State Police, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division (MSP/CVED): 517-284-3250
  • Secretary of State, International Registration Plan (IRP):
    517-335-6116 (fax)
  • Michigan Trucking Association: 517-321-1951
  • Federal Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax: 800-829-4933
  • Michigan Center for Truck Safety: 800-682-4682 or 517-321-1951