Skip to main content

Licensing: I am a new IFTA licensee. I filed my NEW application on line but I have not yet received my license or decals. Can I start operating under IFTA without them?

No. If you travel outside of Michigan prior to receiving your IFTA credentials, you must contact a wire service for a temporary fuel permit for each state you will be travelling through.