Skip to main content

Licensing: What should I do if my decals were on a truck that I sold, or were otherwise destroyed or lost?

Submit Form 2824Statement Claiming Lost, Destroyed, Undelivered or Stolen State of Michigan IFTA Fuel Decal(s) to remove old decals from your account. Then log in to your online IFTA IPC account to order a replacement (additional) decal. Refer to the question above for instructions on ordering a replacement decal.