Skip to main content

Why was my Investment Tax Credit (ITC) adjusted?

If the ITC was adjusted on your Michigan Business Tax (MBT) return, check if the following information was included with return:
  • The following forms are required to be filed to claim the ITC: Form 4567, Form 4568 and Form 4570. If any of these forms are missing, the credit will be denied. A complete amended return, including all forms, schedules and attachments, must be filed in order to correct the original return.
  • All columns of each applicable table on Form 4570 must be fully completed if claiming that portion of the credit. A form with “Various” in the tables will not be accepted. If “See Attached” is entered, supplemental documentation must be provided with your return, showing detailed itemization.