Skip to main content

Income Tax: Changing Your Address

How To Change Your Address

Your address is automatically updated based on your most recent return filing.

To change your address, you may contact the City Income Tax Administration at
517-636-5829, or notify us by mail at:

Michigan Department of Treasury
City Tax Administration
P.O. Box 30741
Lansing, MI 48909

When Must I Change My Address?

To ensure receipt of notices, mailings, and/or refund checks, you must notify the City Income Tax Administration of any address change(s) that occurred since the filing of your most recent tax return.