The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Michigan Automated Tax Payment System Information
Effective May 27,2015, this State of Michigan Electronic Payment System Payconnexions link for Sales, Use and Withholding (SUW) will be disabled. All future Sales, Use and Withholding payments should be made online with our Michigan Treasury Online Website.
The information on this page applies only to accounts registered to electronically pay taxes using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Debit method. EFT Credit filers will continue to make their payments as normal.
Effective April 23, 2009, EFT Debit filers will be able to enter their payment detail to the Michigan Automated Tax Payment System using the online payment process as well as the existing touch-tone phone service. This page provides information on the changes and enhancements resulting from the completion of the system upgrade. There will be minimal interruption for the scheduling of payments during this transition and it will not affect your ability to transmit timely payments.
User Identifications and Passwords
- Your existing user ID and password can be used to access both the online payment process and the existing touch-tone phone system.
- If you do not have a user ID and password you must complete and submit Form 2248, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Debit Application.
- If you have forgotten your user identification and password or need them reset you must call the Michigan Automated Tax Payment System 1-866-282-1633 and talk to a customer service representative.
EFT Bank Account Information
You can now manage your banking information using either the online payments process or the existing touch-tone phone system. The automated tax payment system will provide you with increased flexibility and control of your account and bank information by allowing you to:
- Enter and store multiple bank accounts and routing transit number information for each debit transaction to your account.
- Change/edit bank and routing transit number information.
Note: You must still complete Form 4515, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Account Update to add or delete a business tax to be paid by EFT.
- You must complete your transaction by 9:00 pm ET one business day prior to the due date for timely receipt of payments.
- You may continue to make your payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Payments may be warehoused up to 90 days in advance of the settlement date.
- For more payment schedule information see: 3149, Sales, Use and Withholding Tax Due Dates for Holidays and Weekends
Editing/Canceling a Pending Transaction
Once a payment has been entered:
- You may edit or cancel a pending payment by selecting the appropriate menu option provided; a new confirmation is given at the end of this transaction. You are able to view a list of all pending transactions online.
- Confirmation for online transactions can be received by e-mail if requested and you have provided a current/correct e-mail address. You may update an e-mail address by choosing the Manage my EFT Account selection on the EFT Online Payments page.
- You will be provided a confirmation number at the completion of the payment transaction.