Skip to main content

Account Services

Using "Account Services", when you create an account, you are only required to answer the verification questions one time for each tax year.

Once you have created a MILogin account, you may use the same username and password for other state agency access.  (Secretary of State, Unemployment/UIA)

You have access to:

  • My Return Status/Where's My Refund
  • My Estimated Tax Payments
  • My Address
  • My Letters
  • My Response to Letters
  • My Requests
    • You have the option to ask a question by choosing "Create a service request"
    • You must provide a valid email address to submit a question

Note: If you are unable to authenticate using your current tax year information, select the previous tax year for authentication. When you submit your question, explain that you selected a previous tax year for authentication. Include the adjusted gross income and tax year for which you are inquiring.

For more information and tutorials, visit the eServices Help Center

Access Individual Income Tax eServices