Because Treasury has started issuing the expanded Michigan EITC supplemental check payments for tax year 2022, it is no longer necessary to view or manually update your address. If you moved between last year and now, please be sure your new address is on your 2023 individual income tax return filing.
Using "Guest Services", you are required to answer verification questions each time you access a different option.
You have access to:
- Where's My Refund/My Return Status
- Note: If you choose to ask a question, you will be required to answer verification questions and provide a valid email address.
- Change My Address
- You must provide a valid email address to request an address change
- View My Estimated Tax Payments
- Estimated Tax Penalty and Interest Calculator (MI-2210 Underpayment of Estimated Income Tax for Individuals)
Note: If you are unable to authenticate using your current tax year information, select the previous tax year for authentication. When you submit your question, explain that you selected a previous tax year for authentication. Include the adjusted gross income and tax year for which you are inquiring.