Skip to main content

Why have I received a bill when I already made my payment?

If the payment has cleared your account, send a legible copy of the front and back of your canceled check/money order or provide your confirmation number to verify your e-Payment. Mail to the address on the bill you have received, and include a copy of the bill with your correspondence.

Note: To avoid delay in the future, make sure to include your complete Social Security number, tax year, and type of payment (e.g., income tax or estimate payment) on the front of your check or money order.