Skip to main content

Do I need to provide a MI-1040CR when claiming a farmland preservation tax credit?

Yes, you must attach either a completed MI-1040CR, MI-1040CR2 or MI-1040CR7 with your claim, even if you are not qualified to receive the credit. The total household resources section must be calculated on one of these forms. This figure carries over to your MI-1040CR5 for the computation of the farmland preservation tax credit.