Skip to main content

How do I determine my eligible property taxes for the farmland preservation tax credit if my tax statement(s) include land excluded from my farmland development rights agreement(s) (FDRA)?

You must take the legal description(s) of the FDRA(s) and the property tax statement(s) to your local assessor to obtain a breakdown of the taxable value and levied taxes on the land excluded from your FDRA(s).  The total taxable value and levied taxes must be reduced for the excluded parcel(s) before listing the eligible taxable value and property taxes on the Schedule CR-5.