Skip to main content

My property tax statement has land enrolled in multiple agreements. How do I claim those agreements?

The taxable value and property taxes must be allocated to each agreement on the Schedule CR-5.  The local assessor will be able to determine what the breakdown is based on the legal descriptions of the land enrolled under each agreement.  This information must be submitted on official township letterhead and signed by your local assessor or the assessor can complete and sign the Assessor Worksheet.  The Worksheet is available on Treasury’s Web site at  If your land changes (e.g. added/removed buildings), you will need to submit a new breakdown.