Skip to main content

What property taxes may be claimed on a farmland preservation tax credit?

Property taxes levied in the year of the claim on land enrolled in a farmland development rights agreement (FDRA) with the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) may be claimed for the farmland preservation tax credit.