Skip to main content

Does the Michigan Department of Treasury have a form comparable to the U.S. 1041 (Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts)?

The Michigan Department of Treasury has a Michigan Fiduciary Income Tax return (MI-1041). This form must be filed if a U.S. 1041 has been filed even if there is no Michigan income tax due.

Current and prior year Michigan tax forms may be obtained by downloading the desired form(s) from this website anytime.

View additional Fiduciary information