Skip to main content

What should I do if I am having problems getting credit for my energy draft or obtaining a refund of the overpayment from my heat provider?

The Michigan Public Service Commission is empowered to enforce the home heating credit law as it pertains to regulated utilities. If your heat provider is not a regulated utility, they will refer you to the proper agency for assistance. Visit the Public Service Commission website for Information about Consumer Complaints.