Skip to main content

What happens if I lose an energy draft and I have already provided the customer with their heating supply?

You may contact the Michigan Department of Treasury's Energy Draft Unit at 517-636-0307 or by emailing Based on the information provided (Draft number, payee name, invoice number and dollar amount), we will issue you a form 2226, Provider Request to Replace Energy Draft, to fill out in order to obtain your payment from the Michigan Department of Treasury.