Because Treasury has started issuing the expanded Michigan EITC supplemental check payments for tax year 2022, it is no longer necessary to view or manually update your address. If you moved between last year and now, please be sure your new address is on your 2023 individual income tax return filing.
What should I do if I have not received my check/draft?
You must allow 4 weeks from the issue date of the check/draft to receive by mail.
You may inquire about the status of your check/draft using self-service.
Include your full name, complete current mailing address and the tax year with your request.
Click on the above link and follow these steps:
- Select the “Inquiries” option
- Then select “Inquire about My Refund”
- You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example 1045-