What should I do if my check/draft has been returned to Michigan Department of Treasury?
You may inquire about the status of your check/draft using self-service.
Include your full name, complete current mailing address and the tax year with your inquiry.
Click on the above link and follow these steps:
- Select the “Inquiries” option
- Then select “Inquire about My Refund”
- You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-