Skip to main content

What should I do if my check has been paid and I did not cash it?

You may request a copy of the check using self-service.

A copy of the cashed check will be sent to you along with a verification form.

If the signature is not yours, complete the form (as instructed) and return to the address on the form. 

Include your full name, complete current mailing address and the tax year with your inquiry.

Click on the above link and follow these steps:

  1. Select the “Inquiries” option
  2. Then select “Request a Copy of Check”
  3. You will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
  • Primary filer’s Social Security number
  • Primary filer’s last name
  • Tax year
  • Filing status
  • Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
    • If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-