Skip to main content

Is my public pension allowed as a subtraction if I moved from another state into Michigan?

The amount of public pension from another state that may be deductible on a Michigan return, based on year of birth of the taxpayer or older spouse on a joint return, is outlined in Revenue Administrative Bulletin 2018-21

For more information and assistance in calculating your subtraction see Pension Information.