The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
When will I receive my refund?
You may check the status of your refund using self-service.
There are two options to access your account information: Account Services or Guest Services.
1. If you use Account Services, select “My Return Status” once you have logged in.
Note: When you create a MILogin account, you are only required to answer the verification questions one time for each tax year. If you have previously established a MILogin account you may use the same username and password for multiple state agency access. (Treasury, Secretary of State, Unemployment/UIA)
2. If you use Guest Services, select “Where’s My Refund” and you will be asked to enter the following information for security reasons:
- Primary filer’s Social Security number
- Primary filer’s last name
- Tax year
- Filing status
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI)/Total Household Resources (THR)
- If your AGI is a negative number, enter "-" after the number. Example: 1045-