Collecting Michigan Government Information
- Library of Michigan Act (MCL397.11, et al)
The Library of Michigan (LM) is directed by statute to collect, preserve and provide access to published and public state government information. State government agencies are obligated to participate by providing LM with copies of their publications in the number and format designated by the State Librarian. More information on how this program works is available under Michigan Documents Depository Program.
- Michigan Documents Collection Development Guide
Michigan Documents Depository Program
- FAQ For State Agencies
- FAQ For Depository Libraries
- Michigan Documents Depository Library directory and distribution order
- Michigan Documents Checklists
Michigan state publications acquired by the Library of Michigan in the indicated year.