- April Is School Library Month The 2015 celebration marks the 30th anniversary of School Library Month! Every April school librarians create activities to help their school and local community celebrate the essential role that strong school library programs play in transforming learning. Check out the link above for ways to support and celebrate School Library Month.
- Night for Notables Celebrates the 2015 Michigan Notable Books 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. Saturday, April 25th Library of Michigan. Hors d'oeuvres and Michigan beer and wines. Book signings by this year's winning authors.
Event cost: Host Committee: $150 General Admission: $40 Hospitality Sponsorships Available. Admittance by advanced reservations only. Questions? 517-373-1297.
- Library of Michigan Dispatch Newsletter, March 2015 News as-you-need-it from the Library of Michigan. Hear from State Librarian Randy Riley about the Night for Notables celebration scheduled for April 25th (advanced registration required), read about the Michigan Reads! 2015 book selection Do Unto Otters, Chelsea District Library's Business Leadership Award, MeL's core eResources process and how you can get involved, and learn about attending Beginning Workshop.
- Michigan's E-Rate Help Desk The Library of Michigan contracts through the TRIG E-Rate Activity for an E-Rate help desk for Michigan library staff. You can also follow the link above to the Michigan library E-Rate support page for referral to up-to-date information including tutorials and recorded webinars on filing Forms. Remember that the 2015 filing window has been extended to April 16, 2015.
- Quality Services Audit Checklist (QSAC) Celebration We'd like to congratulate Kent District Library on renewing their Excellent status and the East Lansing Public Library on receiving their Enhanced level. QSAC is a voluntary management standards program that assists public libraries by setting benchmarks for a variety of operational and service touchstones.
Events at the Library April 11, 2015
Goals, Mission & Performance
Connect with the Library
- Ask a Librarian Questions? Call or e-mail us!
517-373-1300 - Still answered by a real person 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday - Friday !
Send a question to email@example.com.
The Library of Michigan is open Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and the second Saturday of every month from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.