The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Public, Co-op, and BTBL Library Statistics
Michigan Library Statistics 2016 Thru 2021.
Michigan library statistics are compiled from the Annual Report/State Aid Application submitted by public libraries, cooperatives and braille and talking book libraries. The statistics are offered here as multi-tab Microsoft Excel sheets.
Please refer any questions regarding these statistics to the Library Data Coordinator at 517-335-1501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document was created by the State Data Coordinators (SDC) Virtual Programming committee consisting of the State Data Coordinators of Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Vermont & Washington
- This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Institute of Museum and Library Services Data Sets
- NCES School and Academic Library Statistics
- United States Census Bureau
- American Library Association (ALA) Office for Research and Statistics