The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Research Databases and Guides
Law Library Databases
Research databases available for patron use in Law Library's Electronic Resources Room.
- Hein Online (law reviews, bar journals, historical Code of Federal Regulation, leglisative histories, state session laws in PDF format)
- National Consumer Law Center Digital Library (bankruptcy, mortgages, student loans, repossessions)
- Proquest Congressional
- Proquest Indian Claims
State Employee Resources
For state employee access to HeinOnline, National Consumer Law Center, ProQuest Congressional, Ebook Central, and more, please visit our Online Resources page.
- 1963 Michigan Constitution: Donna Christine Hellman State Constitutional Law Collection Resources
- Common Legal Citations and Where to Find Them (2020 Update)
- Michigan Legislative History Resources
- Tools for Tracking Michigan Legislation