The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
LM Continuing Education Opportunities
LM offers a variety of continuing education opportunities for the Michigan library community. New sessions are added regularly. Visit our registration system to find descriptions of upcoming sessions and to register to attend. LM training events include sessions LM staff present and coordinate, as well as live PCI Webinars. At this time all currently scheduled training is online.
- Upcoming Training in Date Order
- Upcoming Training by Month in Calendar View
- LM Webinar Archives - captioned and recorded webinars
- Instructions for the LM Registration System
- Refund and Attendance Policy for Library of Michigan Training Events
Persons with disabilities needing accommodations for effective participation in training sessions should contact Becky Wartella, at 517-335-4038 or WartellaB@Michigan.gov no less than 10 days in advance to request mobility, visual, hearing, or other assistance.