Make a Payment
Marihuana Retailers Excise Tax (MRE) Payments
You can easily make your tax payments via the options below! If you are unfamiliar with how to navigate MTO please go to our Getting Familiar with MTO informational page.
- Payments can be made via Michigan Treasury Online (MTO) using an e-check or credit card (fees are applicable).
- All cash payments for MRE must include form 5677 Marihuana Retailers Excise Tax Payment Voucher.
- All cash payments for SUW must include form 5094 Sales, Use and Withholding Payment Voucher.
- All Collection cash offices are open during the hours listed below and accepting payments by appointment only. We are accepting any payment amounts (no-limits) at each office.
- Marihuana tax payments are accepted by appointment only during the hours listed below between the 17th and 23rd of each month, excluding weekends.
Paying at a Field Office
- Contact LARA at 517-284-6380
- Payments may be made at the LARA facility located at: 2407 N. Grand River, Lansing, 48906" To make an appointment please go to: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/LARACashiering@StateofMichigan.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- Visit the Department of Treasury Field Offices page for office locations, contact information, or payment scheduling information.