Because Treasury has started issuing the expanded Michigan EITC supplemental check payments for tax year 2022, it is no longer necessary to view or manually update your address. If you moved between last year and now, please be sure your new address is on your 2023 individual income tax return filing.
County Treasurer Resources
- County Treasurer Resource Forms
- Previous Auction Results
- Statutory Notice Provisions
- 2024 Property Tax Collection Calendar
- Opt-Out County Layout For Forfeiture Parcel/Address Data File
Input from the Counties will be in the form of fixed length files. There will be one file to read the Parcel Information and a second one to read the Party and the Address Information. Each line in these files will be one record. A detailed description of each of the columns follows.
- TL42-FFS Database
- TL42-Database Use Security
- Forfeiture and Foreclosure Database User ID Request
- Withholding Property From Forfeiture
- Foreclosure Process Timelines
- Foreclosure Process Flow Chart
- Opt-Out County Layout For Forfeiture Combo Data File
- 2023-2024 Statutory Tax Collection Distribution Calendar