Skip to main content

Filing Requirements 26. If I e-file, do I have to mail anything to Treasury?

If you are expecting a refund or have no tax due, there are no paper forms to mail to Treasury. If your return requires payment, you may choose to make your payment using the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) online payments process for ACH Debit filers. The existing touch tone telephone payment process will continue to be available. For more information about the online payments process, visit Michigan Treasury Online.

If you choose to mail your payment, you must include form CIT-V, CIT E-file Annual Return Payment Voucher (Form 4901), with the payment. Copies of federal and Michigan returns or schedules should not be mailed with form CIT-V.