Skip to main content

Filing Requirements 5. How can I get an extension of time to file a CIT Annual Return?

Taxpayers seeking an extension must file a Michigan Application for Extension of Time to File Michigan Tax Returns by the due date of the CIT annual return, together with payment of estimated tax.