Can I make a payment for someone else?
Yes. Provided you have the name, Social Security number (SSN) and Zip code used on last year’s (2020) Michigan individual income tax return for the person for whom you are making a payment.
To make an eCheck payment you will need:
- A checking or savings account number
- The financial institution’s routing transit number (RTN)
To make a credit/debit card payment you will need:
- A valid credit/debit card account number
- Name as it appears on the card
- The expiration date
- The three digit security code (3-digit number on the back of the card to the right of the signature strip)