COVID-19 Updates for Michigan Motor Fuel Tax
- Motor Fuel Tax Return filing deadlines have not changed.
- Call center services: Available.
- Call center services are available from 8:00am to 4:45PM (Monday – Friday).
- Online services: Available.
- View the Treasury COVID-19 page for additional information.
News and Notices
- Notice to Motor Fuel Statutory Refund Claimants
- Notice: Rescission of Old Motor Fuel Tax Rules
- Motor Fuel - Letter of Inquiry Concerning Michigan Taxes
- Notice Concerning Changes to Motor Fuel Taxation
- Bulk Storage Motor Fuel Tax Act Floor Stock Tax
- Notice Regarding Sales of Diesel Under 100 Gallons
- Notice to Current LPG Dealers-Alternative Fuel Licenses
- Notice to Alternative Fuel Sellers and Users
- Motor Fuel, IFTA/Motor Carrier Notices
- Michigan Fuel Product Codes - Effective October 2017
- Michigan Terminal Control Numbers
- Licensed Bonded Importers
- Service Interruption and Import Verification Numbers
- Motor Fuel Act Key Definitions
- Motor Fuel Bonding Requirements All new licensees and/or accounts that are currently bonded may be required to submit a surety bond on an annual basis as a condition of maintaining their Motor Fuel Tax License or Eligible Purchaser Agreements. Bond requirements may be subject to an annual review and your bond amount may change based on the review.
- Legal (Revenue Administrative Bulletins, Directives, Court Cases)
- Estimate The Penalty and Interest Owed For Late Payment