Because Treasury has started issuing the expanded Michigan EITC supplemental check payments for tax year 2022, it is no longer necessary to view or manually update your address. If you moved between last year and now, please be sure your new address is on your 2023 individual income tax return filing.
Tax Information for Military Personnel
What You Need To Know
- Filing requirements for those serving in a combat zone or receiving imminent danger pay. The deadline for filing a Michigan income tax return is April 15. The deadline for filing and paying is extended for Military personnel stationed in a combat zone, and for their spouses, while the person is in the combat zone and for 180 days afterward. View more detailed information.
- New Developments For Tax Year 2023
- Federal Military Spouses Residency Relief Act
- Frequently Asked Questions about military income, filing requirements and residency issues
- Property Tax Information for Veterans and Military Personnel
- List of Most Commonly Used Forms & Instructions, Including Other Individual Income Tax Forms
- Income Tax Forms Index by Year
- Search for Tax Forms