Individual Income Tax
COVID-19 Updates for Individual Income Tax
- Call center services: Available.
- Self-service options: Available
- Online at Where's My Refund?
- Over the phone at 517-636-4486
- View the Treasury COVID-19 page for additional information.
The Michigan Department of Treasury does not administer the federal stimulus program or have any information regarding federal stimulus payments. The Internal Revenue Service administers this program and encourages taxpayers to visit www.IRS.gov for the most current information on the second round of federal stimulus payments, including checking the status of a payment.
More Individual Income Tax Resources