Technology, Management and Budget
A State of Michigan Wheels/WEX (also known as Wright Express) fuel card is assigned to every state vehicle. Fuel cards must only be used with the assigned vehicle.
The PIN is the last six digits of the driver’s employee ID, which is also known as the HRMN ID.
1. Stop immediately and investigate.
2. Check for injuries and get help immediately if needed.
3. Obtain the name, address, phone numbers, and insurance information including policy number of all parties involved.
4. Call 1-800-937-8149, and provide a report of the accident. Note: If an accident occurs after business hours, call 1-800-937-8149, and their After Hours Services will arrange for your vehicle to be towed. You must still call the next business day to report the accident.
5. MAP will provide direction as to the repair of the vehicle.
6. Obtain a copy of the police report and mail or fax to:
Wheels, Inc., Collision Management, 66 Garland Place, Des Plaines, IL 60016
COLLISION OR VANDALISM?
Report the accident to the MAP Fleet Services Collision Center at 1-800-937-8149 and follow their directions.
They can arrange for alternate transportation if necessary.
If provided a rental vehicle, you must contact your Department Vehicle Coordinator the next working day.
VEHICLE NOT PERFORMING PROPERLY?
EMERGENCY ROADSIDE SERVICE AND TOWING?
TIRES NEED REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT?
In each of these SITUATIONS, contact
MAINTENANCE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (MAP)
A MAP guide is located in the Vehicle Information folder in each vehicle’s glove box.
To contact Vehicle and Travel Services for regular business, call 517-636-6000 between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday,