The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
New Employee Parking Information
The DTMB Building and Parking Services offers employee parking options in Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Jackson, Lansing and Saginaw. If you're considering employment with the State of Michigan and have an interest in parking with DTMB, please contact our office at (517) 284-7943 or DTMB-BPS@michigan.gov.
What You'll Need
In order to obtain parking through DTMB, you'll need the following:
- State of Michigan employee ID card
- Vehicle registration
Daily Parking Options - Capitol Complex
State employees who are new to the Downtown Lansing area may utilize one of our visitor parking areas until a permanent parking assignment is established.
- Michigan Library and Historical Center - Enter from Kalamazoo Street
- Hall of Justice - Enter from Allegan Street
- Push button for ticket (blue flashing button).
- Push Confirm/Receipt button.
- Insert credit card all the way to the back of the reader and wait.
- You will be prompted to press the ENTER button on the keypad.
- Remove the receipt ticket and the gate will open.
- Pull up to the exit gate slowly and the gate will open automatically.