Vendor Quick References
- Vendors must verify membership before selling from contracts.
- Potential members must join to take advantage of state contracts.
- Membership fees range from $180-$510 annually.
- Eligible entities include: local government (cities, counties, townships, villages, authorities), universities, community colleges, K-12 schools/districts, MI federally recognized tribes, and non-profit hospitals.
- Vendors that would like to use the MiDEAL logo on their websites or marketing materials should contact Craig Terrill, Communications Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Vendors Obtain MiDEAL Contracts
The MiDEAL Program is available to vendors who have a contract with the State of Michigan. Vendors who wish to do business with the state can sign up in SIGMA VSS, the state's platform for posting bids. If your business is awarded a state contract, it must include the extended purchasing language in the terms and conditions in order to be available to the members in the MiDEAL Program.
Benefits to Vendors with MiDEAL Contracts
- Maximize ROI: Pursue additional business within the State of Michigan without completing additional bids.
- Increase Exposure: Contracts are available on the MiDEAL website.
- Direct Connection: The more than 1,300 members work directly with the vendors to secure the goods and services.
- Collaboration: The dedicated MiDEAL team is available to assist in marketing contracts and to answer questions.