The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Vendor Quick References
- Vendors must verify membership before selling from contracts.
- Potential members must join to take advantage of state contracts.
- Eligible entities can join the MiDEAL Program by contacting the MiDEAL team at MiDEAL@michigan.gov.
- Membership fees range from $180-$510 annually.
- Eligible entities include: local government (cities, counties, townships, villages, authorities), universities, community colleges, K-12 schools/districts, MI federally recognized tribes, and non-profit hospitals.
- Vendors that would like to use the MiDEAL logo on their websites or marketing materials should contact Craig Terrill, Communications Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Vendors Obtain MiDEAL Contracts
The MiDEAL Program is available to vendors who have a contract with the State of Michigan. Don't have a State contract? Register at www.michigan.gov/sigmavss and then bid on a State of Michigan solicitation. New opportunities are posted frequently. Once a contract is awarded, it must include the extended purchasing language in the terms and conditions in order to be available to the MiDEAL members.
Benefits to Vendors with MiDEAL Contracts
- Maximize ROI: Pursue additional business within the State of Michigan without completing additional bids.
- Increase Exposure: Contracts are available on the MiDEAL website.
- Direct Connection: The more than 1,100 members work directly with the vendors to secure the goods and services.
- Collaboration: The dedicated MiDEAL team is available to assist in marketing contracts and to answer questions.