The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Records Management Professional Associations
The following professional organizations address records management and archival issues regionally and nationally.
- American Association for State and Local History (AASLH)
- Association for Information and Image Management, International (AIIM)
- Association of Records Managers and Administrators, International (ARMA)
- Council of State Archivists (CoSA)
- International Institute of Municipal Clerks (IIMC)
- Law Enforcement Records Management Association (LERMA)
- Michigan Archival Association (MAA)
- Midwest Archives Conference (MAC)
- National Association of Government Archives and Records Administrators (NAGARA)
- Society of American Archivists (SAA)