Letters/Notices to Taxpayers
- Why did I receive a letter/notice?
- How do I verify the letter/notice I received was sent by the Michigan Department of Treasury?
- What happens if I do not respond or provide all of the requested information?
- Why is my return reviewed every year?
- Why do I need to send this information if it was already provided on my return?
- What if I misplaced or never received my letter?
- When will I receive my refund?
- May I fax or email my response to the letter I received?
- Understanding Your Letter/Notice