Records Management Training
Online Training Note: online classes can be taken at any time by clicking on the links below, and do not require pre-registration.
- Managing Records is Important: This interactive online tutorial provides a brief introduction to the records management responsibilities of Michigan government employees.
- Basic Records Management: This online class defines the different types of records and explains how Retention and Disposal Schedules assist and protect Michigan government agencies. This essential class will help all government employees comply with their records management responsibilities.
- How to Manage Records: This online class describes best practices for managing paper and electronic recordkeeping systems. The target audience is employees with responsibilities for managing centralized recordkeeping systems. However, many employees will benefit from the tips that are provided.
- Imaging and Document Management Solutions: This online class helps agencies identify cost effective ways to manage records and information using technology.
- E-mail Management: This online class provides information about how to manage e-mail records.
- Snack It & Pack It: This online class provides tips for how to clean up your office.