New Employee Parking Information
The DTMB Building and Parking Services offers employee parking options in Detroit, Flint, Grand Rapids, Jackson, Lansing and Saginaw. If you're considering employment with the State of Michigan and have an interest in parking with DTMB, please contact our office at (517) 284-7943 or DTMB-Building-Parking-Services@michigan.gov .
What You'll Need
In order to obtain parking through DTMB, you'll need the following:
- State of Michigan employee ID card
- Vehicle registration
Daily Parking Options - Capitol Complex
State employees who are new to the Downtown Lansing area may utilize one of our visitor parking areas until a permanent parking assignment is established.
- Michigan Library and Historical Center - Enter from Kalamazoo Street
- Hall of Justice - Enter from Allegan Street
- Must swipe a credit card to enter the lot. Tickets are no longer used.
- Credit card is not charged at the entrance-the machine simply time stamps the entry (the same credit card must be used at the exit to time stamp the end of the stay).
- If the credit card was used at the entrance prior but not used at the exit, the card cannot be used to enter again. The system will continue to calculate parking time until the card is used at the exit.
- Must enter the same credit card that was used at the entrance. This will calculate the duration of your stay and parking fee owed.
- Parking fee will display on the screen.
- To use a validation pass, place the pass under the scanner.
- To charge credit card swiped, press Confirm button.
- If a receipt is desired, press Confirm/Receipt button again.
**Click on the map to enlarge**