The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How Do Members Use Contracts?
MiDEAL Members have access to more than 500 contracts.
- Visit the "Contracts" tab on this site to view the MiDEAL contracts.
- Make direct contact with the designated vendor to make a purchase or ask questions.
- If you don't find the contract you are looking for, contact us at MiDEAL@Michigan.gov to see if we can help.
- The state has not determined or can guarantee that MiDEAL contracts will satisfy any local purchasing ordinances or policies.
- The following actions are a violation of the MiDEAL Extended Purchasing Program and are grounds for removal from the program:
- Purchases made by MiDEAL Members for personal use or consumption by any individual, public employee or official.
- Purchasing from MiDEAL contracts with the sole intent to resell the item.